Note: This information is for applicants or current students in master's or doctoral programs only. If you are a student seeking a bachelor's degree, please visit the undergraduate admissions pages.
Uploading Transcripts from Mainland China
- Applicants with transcripts from mainland China must submit transcripts in both English and Chinese. We ask that you upload both versions to your on-line application.
- In some cases, one transcript will display both languages. This is sufficient for our purposes.
- Please DO NOT upload copies of your Diploma or Diploma certificates at this time. Wait until this information is specifically requested. Only upload your transcripts at this time.
- If your transcript is an Excel or other type of spreadsheet, it is likely to become unreadable when you upload it.
- Convert the spreadsheet to a PDF, or take a screen shot of the document and paste it into a Word document.
- Additional information about uploading transcripts is linked here.
- If you have technical problems uploading your documents, please contact the central Graduate School Admissions Office.